Vampyre Imaging Library
Delphi FreePascal Images Load Save Edit
Windows Linux MacOSX FreeBSD 32bit 64bit
PNG DDS JPEG/JPEG2000 GIF HDR TGA BMP TIFF
ARGB DXTC Float Half Index 3Dc
About Vampyre Imaging Library
Vampyre Imaging Library is cross-platform native Object Pascal (Delphi and Free Pascal) image loading, saving, and manipulation library.
Imaging library features:
Native Object Pascal open source crossplatform library with no dependencies
on any dynamically linked libraries or other platform specific binaries.
Supported platforms are:
- Windows x86/AMD64
- Linux x86/AMD64
- FreeBSD x86/AMD64
- Mac OS X on Intel
Loading and saving of these image file formats:
- JPEG, JPEG2000
- PNG/APNG, MNG, JNG
- PBM, PGM, PPM, PAM, PFM
- and more
Many internal image data formats:
- 8, 16, 24, 32, 48 and 64 bit RGB and ARGB formats
- indexed formats
- grayscale formats
- floating point formats (IEEE754 and half precision)
- compressed formats like DXT1/3/5, 3Dc, and BTC
- Basic image manipulation functions working for all supported data formats and conversions between them (bilinear/bicubic resizing, mipmap generation, color reduction, ...).
- Low level library interface (accessible by other programming languages) and high level OOP one.
- Extensions for creating OpenGL, Direct3D, and SDL textures/surfaces.
- VCL, and LCL graphic classes and functions.
- Image drawing with blending, linear and nonlinear filters, point transforms, binary morphology, drawing lines, ellipses, rectangles, etc.
- Support for mipmaps, multiimages, direct access to image data, user-specified file formats, overriding default read and write functions, and more.
Imaging comes with two open source licenses from which you can choose the one which fits your needs best:
- MPL - Mozilla Public License
- LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
For information about current version and implemented features look at Documentation page.