Vampyre Imaging Library
Delphi FreePascal Images Load Save Edit
Windows Linux MacOSX FreeBSD 32bit 64bit
PNG DDS JPEG/JPEG2000 GIF HDR TGA BMP TIFF
ARGB DXTC Float Half Index 3Dc
10th July 2005
Version 0.14 Is Out
Imaging 0.14 has been released. Here are the most notable changes and additions:
- PNG loading/saving support added
- Delphi.NET wrapper added
- Basic high level class based interface added
- 14 new low level functions added (mipmap generation, rectangle copying/filling, image splitting/mapping, ...)
- you can now use Imaging with MPL or LGPL license
- new demos, image data formats, bug fixes, ...
2nd May 2005
Work on Imaging 0.14 in progress
Current working version 0.13 contains many bug fixes, PNG file format support, some new image data formats and low level functions. Wrapper for Delphi.NET was also added. You can get it from project's CVS repository (look at project's SourceForge page for details). Next released version will be 0.14 and it should be finished in June 2005.
13th March 2005
Version 0.12 Released
13th December 2004
I have just founded Vampyre Imaging Library project at
SourceForge. I am now working
on the first file relase which will be version 0.12 and
I am also going to complete this site.
By the time this release is finished you can obtain current version 0.11 from CVS and get some information at project's SourceForge page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/imaginglib/.