Vampyre Imaging Library
Delphi FreePascal Images Load Save Edit
Windows Linux MacOSX FreeBSD 32bit 64bit
PNG DDS JPEG/JPEG2000 GIF HDR TGA BMP TIFF
ARGB DXTC Float Half Index 3Dc
6th June 2008
I've been quite busy finishing my studies so it is a while since the last info here. You can expect new Imaging 0.2x release within one month. There will be new data and file formats, and load of bug fixes. More info in this forum thread.
12th December 2007
Imaging 0.24.2 Released
New version of Imaging was released few hours ago. As stated before it is patch and update release with no important new features added.
News/changes in 0.24.2:
- Updated OpenJPEG (JPEG 2000) library to latest revision and added JPEG 2000 support for 64bit Linux.
- Fixed compatibility issues with new Lazarus 0.9.24 and added project files for RAD Studio 2007.
- Updated LCL Imager demo and added new features to OpenGL texture builder.
- Bug fixes in JPEG and GIF support.
- Pascal translation of Hq resampler with Imaging demo added to Extras directory.
17th September 2007
Next Imaging version will be patch release 0.24.2 with no new functionality added. You can expect bug fixes, library updates (OpenJPEG, LibTIFF), and compatibility fixes for new RAD Studio, Free Pascal, and Lazarus (if needed). Release date should be sometime in late October or early November.
I'd also like to start working on new 0.3x Imaging during this Autumn. Check out the feature poll.
29th June 2007
Imaging 0.24.0 Released
Version 0.24.0 of Imaging has been released!
Main news/changes in 0.24.0:
- New image file format support: GIF (native), TIFF (libtiff), PSD (native).
- New image data format: BTC (block truncation coding).
- File format compatibility fixes (for BMP, JPEG, and DDS) and platform/compiler support fixes (Win64, UNIX, FPC, ...).
- Bug fixes and some enhancements (buffered file IO, ...).
21st April 2007
Imaging version 0.24 will have GIF file format loader/saver as well as PSD Photoshop image loader/saver which is already implemented. There are also many bug fixes and some Unix compatibility fixes in current working version 0.23 which you can get for project's SubVersion repository http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=125626. You may expect 0.24 release in June or July 2007 with possible update to 0.22 release before then.